If you have a subscription to Community Qualifier, you can create your own custom list of saved nonprofits, unique to your user account. Once you’re logged in, follow the steps below to add, view, print or delete organizations from your list of saved nonprofits.
1. Navigate to Community Qualifier and search in a geography
2. Save nonprofits from the list of search results
Scan the search results or use filters to locate the nonprofit(s) you want to save, and simply click the “Save” button on a nonprofit listing to add it to your list of “Saved Nonprofits”. This can be done from either the card view or list view of search results.
3. Save a nonprofit while viewing its profile
To save a nonprofit while viewing its profile, simply click the “Save” button located in right side panel of the nonprofit’s profile.
4. Access and manage your list of saved nonprofits
- Open your user dropdown menu by clicking the green button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Nonprofit Profiles” under the “Saved” section of your user menu; this will take you to the Saved Nonprofits tab of your user account dashboard.
- View, print or remove nonprofits from your Saved Nonprofits list using the the buttons located at the bottom of each listing. Click the “X” button in the top right corner of a listing to remove the nonprofit from your list.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.