Once your Contexter subscription and user account are up and running, you can log into findCRA and view Contexter market reports anytime, for any county in the nation. Market Reports can be accessed from either the Contexter search page or your account dashboard. Read on for a more detailed guide on how to access your Contexter Market Reports.
1. Navigate to the Contexter search page
- After logging in, open the navigation menu by clicking the square grid icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the Contexter icon inside the navigation menu.
2. Search by county
- In the search bar at the top left side of the page, type all or part of the name of the county (or county equivalent) for which you would like to see a Market Report.
- Click the county or county-equivalent from the dropdown list of suggested options. NOTE: many counties share the same name, so be sure to click the correct option and use the scroll bar if necessary.
3. Select from your saved reports
Option 1: From the Contexter search page
- Click anywhere inside the white dropdown button at the top right side of the page (next to the search bar) to open a dropdown list of your saved reports.
- From the dropdown list, click on the report you would like to view and it will begin loading in your current browser tab. NOTE: in this dropdown list, your saved reports are sorted in ascending order by their FIPS ID number by default.
Option 2: From your account dashboard
TIP: Go directly to the “Saved Reports” section of your account dashboard from your user dropdown menu:
- Open your user dropdown menu by clicking the green button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Contexter Market Reports” under the “Saved” section.