You can reset your password anytime in a few simple steps, beginning from either the Log in page or your account dashboard on the “My Information” tab.
From the Log In page
1. Go to findCRA.com and click the “Log In” link in the top right corner of page.
2. Click the “Don’t remember your password?” link.
3. Enter the email address you used to sign up, then click the “Send Email” button.
4. Open the Password Reset email and click one of password reset links provided.
5. Enter your new password twice, then click the green button to complete the process.
From your account dashboard
- Log in to your user account (if you’re already logged in, click the “My Account” button from your user drop down menu in the top right corner of the page).
- From the “My Information” tab, click the “Change Password” button (this will send a Password Reset email to the address you used to sign up).
- Go to your email inbox and open the Password Reset email.
- Click one of the Password Reset links provided in the email.
- Enter your new password twice, then click the green button to complete the process.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.