Community development lending includes loans to:
- Construct or rehab of affordable housing including multifamily development or retail units
- Support nonprofit organizations serving low- and moderate-income people or areas
- Support community development needs or community facilities in low- and moderate-income geographies
- Local, state or tribal government community development activities
- Finance environmental clean-up or redevelopment of industrial sites are part of revitalization efforts
- Small businesses or farms with gross annual revenues under $1 million
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.