As a reminder for fiscal year (FY) 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program (CDFI ERP) Applicants, the deadline for online submission of the Application through the CDFI Fund’s Awards Management Information System (AMIS) is September 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET. To ensure a successful Application submission, the CDFI Fund encourages all FY 2022 CDFI ERP Applicants to submit Applications as early as possible.
Updated Guidance Materials
All of the guidance and Application materials for the CDFI ERP FY 2022 application round are available on the CDFI ERP page. The following materials have been added or updated on the CDFI Fund’s website recently:
- Amended FY 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program NOFA
- FY 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program Application Instructions
- CDFI Equitable Recovery Program Application Overview
- FY 2022 Equitable Recovery Program Application Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CDFI Equitable Recovery Program Application Supplemental Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FY 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program AMIS Training Manual
- CDFI ERP AMIS Application Demonstration Webinar
If you have a question about the Application process, you can contact the CDFI Fund by submitting a Service Request through your AMIS account, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone to (202) 653-0421 (please note this is not a toll free number).
The CDFI Fund will be answering questions about the FY 2022 CDFI ERP Application until 5:00 p.m. ET on September 20, 2022. After that time, application questions received via Help Desk calls, e-mails, and Service Requests will not be answered. Technical support for AMIS will not be available after 5:00 p.m. ET on September 22, 2022.
To learn more about the CDFI Fund and its programs, please visit www.cdfifund.gov.