This week, we hit an important milestone – our 1,000th post on the CRA Newswire!
The CRA Newswire has become a powerful resource for bankers, nonprofits and other community development professionals by allowing them to stay current with government and industry updates related to the Community Reinvestment Act. We wanted to make it easy to find everything in one place and that’s why we created the CRA Newswire in January 2015.
Now with nearly three years of data updates, we continue to track public announcements and news releases from the following industry resources and add them to the CRA Newswire every week:
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Fund
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
This year, we also launched the CRA Monday Briefing in May, delivering these important updates right to your email inbox every Monday morning. You can sign-up to receive the CRA Monday Briefing here.
Join us as we celebrate this milestone and be sure to let us know if there is another government or industry resource you’d like us to add to the CRA Newswire by sending us an email at support@findCRA.com or starting a Live Chat.