Examples of technical assistance activities that are related to the provision of financial services and that might be provided to community development organizations include
- serving on the board of directors
- serving on a loan review committee
- developing loan application and underwriting standards
- developing loan-processing systems
- developing secondary market vehicles or programs
- assisting in marketing financial services, including development of advertising and promotions, publications, workshops and conferences
- furnishing financial services training for staff and management
- contributing accounting/bookkeeping services
- assisting in fund raising, including soliciting or arranging investments
- providing services reflecting a financial institution’s employees’ areas of expertise at the institution, such as human resources, information technology, and legal expertise
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.