We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in the state of North Carolina and have added 1,720 nonprofits that support CRA community building to Community Qualifier. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 999 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 269 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 209 nonprofits serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
- 205 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 38 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
Gain access to search all of these North Carolina nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points by purchasing access to Community Qualifier today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.