We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in the state of North Dakota and have added 251 nonprofits that support CRA community building. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 139 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 44 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 31 nonprofits serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
- 29 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 8 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
Gain access to search all of these North Dakota nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points by purchasing a bank user license today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.