We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in the state of Washington and have added 1,715 nonprofits that support CRA community building to our Community Qualifier search engine. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 1,096 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 317 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 263 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 33 nonprofits serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
- 6 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
Gain access to search all of these Washington nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points by purchasing access to Community Qualifier today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.