We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in the state of Vermont and have added 322 nonprofits that support CRA community building to our Community Qualifier search engine. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 207 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 60 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 44 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 6 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
- 5 nonprofits serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
Gain access to search all of these Vermont nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points by purchasing access to Community Qualifier today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.