Lights, Camera, Save! Video Contest Accepting Entries through Dec. 1
WASHINGTON – The American Bankers Association Foundation has announced its Lights, Camera, Save! national judging panel, along with the list of 118 participating banks, who will hold 139 contests in 47 states and the District of Columbia through Dec. 1. Contest winners will be announced during America Saves Week on March 1.
“The banking industry’s growing participation in Lights, Camera, Save! demonstrates its commitment to financial education and its investment in future generations,” said Corey Carlisle, executive director of the ABA Foundation. “This contest is a great opportunity to engage students and their peers on the importance of smart money management.”
- Janet Bodnar, editor, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Laura Levine, president and CEO, Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Allie Nault, Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2016
- Scott Rubens, multi-media director, WUSA 9 – Washington, D.C.
- Steve Sievert, vice president of debit marketing for Discover Financial Services