Teen Video Contest Accepting Entries through Dec. 1
- Ted Beck, president and CEO, National Endowment for Financial Education;
- Aaron Gilchrist, morning news anchor, NBC4;
- Ashley Jacobs, director of marketing, Wise Bread;
- Laura Levine, president and CEO, Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy; and
- Gail MarksJarvis, personal finance columnist and author.
Bankers interested in participating in the contest can sign up online at aba.com/lightscamerasave. Registered banks will be featured on the list of participating banks on the ABA Foundation website and in press materials. Since 1997, the ABA Foundation’s financial education initiatives have reached over 9.1 million young people with the help of more than 225,000 banker volunteers.