We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in Washington, D.C. and have added 582 nonprofits that support CRA community building. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 303 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 92 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 85 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 74 nonprofits serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
- 28 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
Gain access to search all of these Washington, D.C. nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points by purchasing a bank user license today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.