We’ve completed our review of nonprofits in the state of Arizona and have added 1,320 nonprofits that support CRA community building to our Community Qualifier search engine. Throughout the state, you can find nonprofits focused on a variety of CRA areas including those with a primary purpose of:
- 935 nonprofits providing community services to low- or moderate-income individuals
- 197 nonprofits supporting affordable housing
- 169 nonprofits focused on economic development
- 21 nonprofits primarily serving in low- or moderate-income geographies or CRA distressed/underserved areas
- 6 nonprofits providing neighborhood revitalization and stabilization
Gain access to search all of these Arizona nonprofits and view individual profiles for each one containing over 70 data points on Community Qualifier today.
As a Nonprofit, you can claim your profile in just a matter of minutes to add additional information including your mission, clients served, focus area and contact details.